- MahaRERA dismisses buyer's complaint against Shreeniwas Cotton Mills' World Towerson 30/11/2020 at 4:13 AM
MahaRERA dismisses a home buyer’s complaint on the ground that the OC for his flat had already been obtained and it was not registered as an ongoing project on the regulatory authority’s portal
- Soon, a policy on division of plots of over 200 sq yards in Haryanaon 29/11/2020 at 6:19 AM
Khattar said it had been decided that the sizes of plots to be divided should be more than 200 sq yards so that each party could get at least 100 sq yards.
- No tax on rent to be paid by owner, if the tenant defaults on it: ITATon 28/11/2020 at 1:10 AM
The Income-tax Appellate Tribunal has given this ruling in respect of a case pertaining to Navi Mumbai based leasing company. This will have an impact as many restaurants, shop owners and even house owners had either renegotiated rents or had defaulted on it during Covid pandemic.
- Delhi HC declines to extend Unitech promoter Ajay Chandra's interim bailon 27/11/2020 at 10:03 AM
A trial court had on October 24, granted interim bail to Chandra for four weeks on grounds of illness of his wife who was stated to be suffering from COVID-19. Later the relief was extended till November 26.
- Gurugram: DTCP denies completion papers to Malibu Towneon 26/11/2020 at 4:05 AM
The township was allegedly constructed without taking mandatory environment clearance and development was not completed as per the approved plan.
- Xander files FIR against ex-India executive for cheating & criminal breach of truston 25/11/2020 at 4:16 AM
The complaint has highlighted criminal breach of trust and siphoning of funds by Ram Reddy from Gateway Office Parks (GOPL), a company owned by Xander.
- M3M India, Salarpuria Sattva, others bid to acquire Dignity Buildcon in Gurugramon 24/11/2020 at 3:26 AM
They have submitted resolution plans to acquire debt-ridden Dignity Buildcon, which owns three commercial towers on the Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram. The buildings in the tower are almost complete, they added.
- Grant Thornton accuses 3C Group of diverting fundson 23/11/2020 at 4:05 AM
BPPL’s bankruptcy resolution professional (RP), Amit Agarwal, had appointed Grant Thornton to conduct a fact-finding review of select related-party transactions.
- Mumbai: Stalled since 2013, Orbit Corporation's project hits fresh roadblockon 22/11/2020 at 5:58 AM
With a changed sub-division number, Orbit Residency Park’s RRR for one of the two plots, which was earlier Rs 38,100 for every square metre, has now been jacked up to Rs 89,770 for the financial year 2020-21.
- SC scanner on Ansal Properties' Lucknow projecton 21/11/2020 at 4:37 AM
Agreeing to hear a petition filed by a batch of homebuyers in Sushant Golf City Hi-Tech Township project of Ansal API, a bench of Justices D Y Chandrachud and Indu Malhotra issued notice to the company and its chairman.
- Flat buyers can’t seek relief for delay after project ready: MahaRERAon 20/11/2020 at 4:11 AM
On November 12, MahaRERA rejected a plea for compensation sought by Ashley Serrao and his father who had purchased a flat in Runwal Greens in Mulund in 2012.
- Fresh FSI incentives to boost cluster development in Maharashtraon 19/11/2020 at 4:17 AM
State extends new concessions through draft notifications proposing changes in development control regulations.
- Balloting on four final bids to decide new owners of DHFL deferredon 18/11/2020 at 4:22 AM
The four final bids for DHFL, submitted by Oaktree, Piramal Group, Adani Capital and SC Lowy, were to be put to vote Tuesday. DHFL is the first financial company in India to be put through a revamped administration framework.