- HDFC Capital Advisors invests Rs 400 crore in ATS HomeKrafton 05/03/2021 at 3:48 AM
Around Rs 200 crore of this funding will be utilised to offer complete exit to existing lenders, including Piramal Capital. The balance amount will be used to support construction of the company’s existing projects and future growth.
- Rs 625 crore for unfinished Amrapali projects to be released by next weekon 05/03/2021 at 3:34 AM
HUDCO has also shown its inclination to finance Amrapali projects with certain conditions.
- Enam AMC's co-founder buys two South Mumbai flats for Rs 61 croreon 04/03/2021 at 3:56 AM
The apartments with views on both the sea and city sides are on the 27th and 28th habitable floor of the 33 South Condominium tower.
- HC asks panel to verify how many affordable flats built by Hiranandani Groupon 04/03/2021 at 3:48 AM
Hiranandani had filed an application to extend timelines given to it in October 2017 to complete construction of four wings of Castle Rock, five wings of Regent Hill, three wings of Atlantis and two buildings —Sorrento and Maple.
- MahaRERA directs Piramal Estate to refund home buyer's moneyon 04/03/2021 at 3:44 AM
The builder was to hand over possession four years from the date of reservation (December 2015). But the builder failed to do so. Joshi said the total cost of the flat was Rs 1 crore, of which he had paid Rs 17.9 lakh.
- Shriram City Union Finance may seek investor for its housing finance uniton 03/03/2021 at 10:00 AM
Shriram Housing Finance would need about 5 billion rupees ($68 million) in the next three to four months, said Shriram City Chief Executive Officer Yalamati Srinivasa Chakravarti. A couple of investors have approached Shriram, he said, declining to share names.
- SC 'appalled' over arrest of court-appointed IRP for Jaypee Infratechon 03/03/2021 at 3:43 AM
Anuj Jain was appointed by the top court under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) and was entrusted with the task to ensure functioning of Jaypee Infratch till the resolution process to resurrect the ailing company is decided.
- Tulip Infratech to develop Vipul's Aarohan Residenceson 02/03/2021 at 8:30 AM
Tulip Infratech will pay an amount of Rs 50 crore which would be utilized for meeting debt obligation of PNBHFL's loan availed by Vipul of which Rs 25 crore is to be deposited upfront.
- DLF Cyber City Developers raises Rs 2,500 crore in two LRDson 02/03/2021 at 4:30 AM
The two transactions follow one for Rs 2,400 crore that the company raised from State Bank of India in October 2020 at an interest of 7.35% for a 15-year tenure. With the latest transactions at 6.7% interest, the company said its overall interest burden will reduce.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group's litigation stalls resolution process for Reliance Home Financeon 01/03/2021 at 12:30 PM
As per the stay order, RHFL is prohibited from disposing, alienating, encumbering either directly or indirectly or otherwise part with the possession of any of its assets, thus directly impacting the ongoing debt resolution process.
- Godrej Properties to acquire two adjacent land parcels in Navi Mumbaion 01/03/2021 at 9:30 AM
The company is planning to develop a project comprising primarily of premium residential apartments of varied configurations with a small amount of high street retail at the base of the development.
- DHFL's Rs 7,500 crore funds stuck in eight big Mumbai realty projectson 01/03/2021 at 3:23 AM
One of the biggest projects in the lot is One Mahalaxmi, a 5-acre residential development at Jacob Circle promoted by Neelkamal Realtors (D B Realty).
- Delhi civic bodies issues final warning to high-rises to do safety checkon 28/02/2021 at 2:42 AM
South Delhi Municipal Corporation has dispatched over 30 such warnings, while North Delhi Municipal Corporation has issued five notices so far. East Delhi Municipal Corporation is planning to initiate similar action in the future.