2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, orincome level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences. Cookies A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4. Links to Other Sites Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Meazurement.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Choice/Opt-Out We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Meazurement.com lists then you may contact us with request.
7. Advertisements on Meazurement.com We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. Grievance Officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Mr. Nitin Shingote, Meazurement Home Services LLP Room No.11 Adarsh Seva Sangh, Hanuman Tekadi Nagar, L. M. Road, Makadwala Compound, Navgaon, Near Hanuman Mandir, Dahisar West, Mumbai-400068. Phone: 9029027781 Email: email@example.com Time: Mon to Sat (10:00 to 16:00)
Collection of your Personal Information
Meazurement.com has limited control over the quality, timing or legality of Services delivered by Meazurement Service Provider. Meazurement.com makes only a sincere attempt to provide best service and hence does not take full responsibility of suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of the Services requested and provided by Users. Although Meazurement.com does perform background checks of Meazurement Service Provider, Meazurement.com cannot confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Meazurement.com does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of this information or any information on the Service.
NEITHER MEAZUREMENT.COM NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICE. MEAZUREMENT.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Meazurement Customer offer Service Payments for each requested service. Three days after a service is scheduled, if there is no complaint by the Meazurement Customer, the service will be marked as closed by Meazurement, the agreed upon payment will be transferred to the Meazurement.com’s account. The Service Payment must be paid through the Meazurement.com web services to the extent possible. Any Service Payments paid in cash outside of the Meazurement.com Web Service are NOT subject to refunds.
Meazurement.com expressly disclaims any liability beyond service contract value that may arise between Users of its Service.
Meazurement.com is only an aggregator of service providers. Though we take utmost care in collecting information and background check of service providers still we may have missed out any information unknowingly and/or Users have not have shared the correct and all information with Meazurement.com. Hence if any dispute arises with one or more Users, you release Meazurement.com (and our officers, directors, agents, investors, subsidiaries, and employees) from any and all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Links to Other Web Sites
Links (such as hyperlinks) from Meazurement.com to other sites on the Web do not constitute as the endorsement by Meazurement.com of those sites or their content. Such links are provided as an information service, for reference and convenience only. Meazurement.com does not control any such sites and is not responsible for their content. The existence of links on the Service to such websites (including without limitation external websites that are framed by the Meazurement.com Service as well as any advertisements displayed in connection therewith) does not mean that Meazurement.com endorses any of the material on such websites, or has any association with their operators. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from other sites.
The Service may contain profiles, email systems, blogs, message boards, applications, job postings, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities (“Public Areas”) that allow Users to communicate with other Users. You may only use such community areas to send and receive messages and material that are relevant and proper to the applicable forum. Without limitation, you may not:
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Use the Service for any purpose which is in violation of local, state, national, or international law.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the intellectual property rights (or rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Service which are not relevant to the services offered on the Service.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments.
- Post the same note repeatedly (referred to as 'spamming'). Spamming is strictly prohibited.
- Download any file posted by another User that a User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Service.
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Public Areas.
- Imply or state that any statements you make are endorsed by Meazurement.com, without the prior written consent of Meazurement.com.
- Use a robot, spider, manual and/or automatic processes or devices to data-mine, data- crawl, scrape or index Meazurement.com in any manner.
- Hack or interfere with Meazurement.com, its servers or any connected networks.
- Adapt, alter, license, sublicense or translate Meazurement.com for your own personal or commercial use.
- Remove or alter, visually or otherwise, any copyrights, trademarks or proprietary marks and rights owned by Meazurement.com.
- Upload content that is offensive and/or harmful, including, but not limited to, content that advocates, endorses, condones or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group of individuals.
- Upload content that provides materials or access to materials that exploit people under the age of 18 in an abusive, violent or sexual manner.
All submissions made to Public Areas will be public, and Meazurement.com will not be responsible for the action of other Users with respect to any information or materials posted in Public Areas.
Account, Password and Security
You are the sole authorized user of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account number provided by you or Meazurement.com for accessing the Service. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Meazurement.com has no control over the use of any User's account and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account or you suspect any other breach of security, you will contact Meazurement.com immediately.
“Your Information” is defined as any information and materials you provide to Meazurement.com or other Users in connection with your registration for and use of the Service, including without limitation that posted or transmitted for use in Public Areas. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act merely as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. You hereby represent and warrant to Meazurement.com that Your Information (a) will not be false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; (b) will not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (c) will not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (e) will not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing; (f) will not be obscene or contain child pornography or be harmful to minors; (g) will not contain any viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and (h) will not create liability for Meazurement.com or cause Meazurement.com to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other partners or suppliers.
Solely to enable Meazurement.com to use Your Information, so we are not violating any rights you might have in that information, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright, publicity rights, and any other rights you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known.
Billing and Payment Policy
Meazurement Customers are obligated to pay for the Services, unless specifically notified otherwise. Meazurement Customers can pay using Internet Banking and/or credit/debit cards (“Bank Account”) through Meazurement.com’s payment gateway partners or could just pay the Meazurement Service Provider in cash after the Service is completed. Meazurement Customer can also pay at the end of a completed Service transaction. For all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a Service, Meazurement.com will charge your Bank Account according to the amount agreed upon between you and Meazurement.com for the use of the ServiceMeazurement.com retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for a completed Service transaction.
At Meazurement.com's sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or to correct any errors made by Meazurement.com.
While Meazurement.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all banking and other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold Meazurement.com harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. Meazurement.com will use third party services to process banking information. For further information regarding that Services, please contact Meazurement.com to request information about Meazurement.com's internet banking and other cashless transaction providers.
You will be liable for all transaction taxes on the services provided under this Agreement (other than taxes based on Meazurement.com's income).
Termination and Suspension
Without limitation, Meazurement.com may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service if you breach any term of this Agreement or any policy of Meazurement.com posted on the Service from time to time, or if Meazurement.com otherwise finds that you have engaged in inappropriate and/or offensive behavior. If Meazurement.com terminates or suspends your right to use the Service for any of these reasons, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused balance in your account. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, Meazurement.com reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Meazurement.com may terminate or suspend your right to use the Service at any time for any or no reason by providing you with written or email notice of such termination, and termination will be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice. Even after your right to use the Service is terminated or suspended, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Service. All sections which by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively “Proprietary Material”) that users see or read on the Service is owned by Meazurement.com or are used by permission. Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Meazurement.com owns all Proprietary Material as well as the coordination, selection, arrangement and enhancement of such Proprietary Materials as a Collective Work under the Intellectual Property Rights Act, as amended. The Proprietary Material protected by the domestic and international laws of copyright, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws. Users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Service without Meazurement.com's express prior written consent. Any use of such Proprietary Material, other than as permitted therein, is expressly prohibited without the prior permission of Meazurement.com and/or the relevant right holder.
The service marks and trademarks of Meazurement.com, including without limitation Meazurement.com and the Meazurement.com logo are service marks owned by Meazurement.com. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the Service are the property of their respective owners. You may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the express prior written consent of the owner.
Modifications to the Service
Meazurement.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any content or information on the Service with or without notice. Meazurement.com will not be liable to any party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
You acknowledge that Confidential Information (as hereinafter defined) is a valuable, special and unique asset of Meazurement.com and agree that you will not disclose, transfer, use (or seek to induce others to disclose, transfer or use) any Confidential Information for any purpose other than disclosure to your authorized employees and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of Confidential Information. You shall promptly notify Meazurement.com in writing of any circumstances which may constitute unauthorized disclosure, transfer, or use of Confidential Information. You shall use best efforts to protect Confidential Information from unauthorized disclosure, transfer or use. You shall return all originals and any copies of any and all materials containing Confidential Information to Meazurement.com upon termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all of Meazurement.com's trade secrets, confidential and proprietary information and all other information and data of Meazurement.com that is not generally known to the public or other third parties who could derive value, economic or otherwise, from its use or disclosure. Confidential Information shall be deemed to include technical data, know-how, research, product plans, products, services, customers, markets, software, developments, inventions, processes, formulas, technology, designs, drawings, engineering, hardware configuration information, marketing, finances or other business information disclosed directly or indirectly in writing, orally or by drawings or observation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Meazurement.com provides six (6) days warranty of services with limited liability of rework only. Whether the work falls in the scope of warranty is at the sole discretion of Meazurement.com based on the outcome of inspection of Service provided.
NEITHER MEAZUREMENT.COM NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
MEAZUREMENT.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY YOU WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS.
YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD MEAZUREMENT.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND/OR CONTROVERSIES (COLLECTIVELY, “LIABILITIES”) THAT HAVE ARISEN OR MAY ARISE, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITIES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONDUCT, ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STALKING, HARASSMENTTHAT IS SEXUAL OR OTHERWISE, ACTS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY), ANY DISPUTE WITH ANY USER, ANY INSTRUCTION, ADVICE, ACT, OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY MEAZUREMENT.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS AND ANY DESTRUCTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MEAZUREMENT.COM ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES' AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS, IT IS DETERMINED THAT MEAZUREMENT.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY OF SUCH PARTIES' AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CORPORATE PARTNERS, OR PARTICIPANTS IS LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO MEAZUREMENT.COM DURING THE three (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Meazurement.com, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all claim, loss, expense or demand of liability, including attorneys' fees and costs incurred, arising from your use or inability to use the Services.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
In case of any dispute between the Users and Meazurement.com, the parties agree to resolve the matter amicably vide arbitration under the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of the arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. The language of the arbitration shall be English. Special Promotions
Meazurement.com may from time to time provide certain promotional opportunities to Meazurement Customer All promotions will be run at the sole discretion of Meazurement.com, and can be activated, modified or removed at anytime by Meazurement.com without advance notification.
In the event that you are given a code by or on behalf of Meazurement.com through which you may refer a friend to Meazurement.com in exchange for a referral credit, you shall not use any online marketing or advertising to promote such code or to artificially increase the amount of credits awarded. By way of example, you may not post, or cause, request or permit a third party to post any such code on a coupon website, nor use any paid search marketing, online advertising, forum posting, newsgroup posting or bulk email to disseminate such code. You may only share such code with your personal friends and acquaintances for legitimate referral purposes, as determined by Meazurement in its sole discretion. Without limiting Meazurement.com's other rights and remedies, Meazurement.com may terminate such code and/or your account for any breach of this Section.
No independent contractor, agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser- franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Meazurement.com takes no responsibility for money paid to Meazurement Service Provider without informing us. Meazurement.com has no control over payments made in cash to Meazurement Service Provider hence it is important that payments to be made directly to Meazurement.com through online payment option as Meazurement.com website.
Meazurement.com strongly discourages any direct contact with our Meazurement Service Provider or any call booked directly by the Meazurement Customer with the Meazurement Service Provider, as in such cases Meazurement.com has no control on whatsoever situation or condition.
We discourage any tips or reward to any of our Meazurement Service Provider however if any Meazurement Customer is doing so is completely based on their own will and decision.
Meazurement.com does not deal into any kind of material or spare parts. The Meazurement Customer should buy the materials required, for carrying out the Services, on their own.
Meazurement Service Provider is liable for any damage by him, in occurrence of any such event the Meazurement Customer is requested first contact Meazurement customer care and then may lodge a complaint against the Meazurement Service Provider, if the solution is resolved amicably.
Meazurement.com may decline to provide any service on National Holidays, Public Holidays, Government Holidays without any obligation to any customer or user.
Meazurement Customers are requested to report/inform us immediately for any misconduct or unsatisfied behavior of any of our Meazurement Service Provider so that Meazurement.com can take action for improvement. However if the misconduct is falling in the category of breach of law then Meazurement Customer may deal with that as per the applicable laws directly with the Meazurement Service Provider and Meazurement.com will not be responsible in such case.
Also, in case any criminal act is committed by the Meazurement Service Provider while providing Services, the Meazurement Customer, at its own will can take direct action under the laws of country and also keep us informed on full details of the same. Meazurement.com will not be party to any such action.
Changes to this Agreement and the Service
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Electrician, Plumber and Home Inspection
To avoid cancellation charges (Rs 150) please reschedule or cancel the order 2 hours before the scheduled time. For details see cancellation policy.
Cancellation Policy :
- Your service request may be rescheduled or cancelled anytime online through Meazurement platform (web/app)
- The cancellation charges will be Rs 150.
- If service request is cancelled 2 hours before the scheduled service time, the cancellation charges will NOT be applicable. If the service is cancelled after this, customer is liable to pay cancellation charges Rs 150
- If the order is booked within 2 hours of scheduled service appointment, then cancellation charges will be applicable anyways
- If the service professional is running late by one hour and customer wants to cancel the order, then the cancellation charges will NOT be applicable
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Meazurement reserves the right to cancel any order at any point of time, and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
- If the visit is cancelled by the service professional or Meazurement then customer is NOT liable to pay cancellation charges.