By doing the leakage home inspection, you get the best solution for leakage issues. Today we will discuss the common problem faced by every Indian home buyer, i.e Leakage in houses.
A leak can waste water, damage your house, and also can cause health issues because you cannot detect the hidden leakage in your house. Leakage may be due to various reasons such as:
- Faulty internal plumbing
- water tank leakage
- Poor waterproofing at the time of construction
- Corrosion of Pipes
- Clogged lines, and so on
Faulty Internal Plumbing
In India, many houses face leakage because of faulty plumbing. In Plumbing there are multiple reasons for water leakage.
- When the appliances are installed, there is a seal attached near the water connector, which can break or wear out due to the age factor.
- Wherever pipes connect often represents the weakest point in a line. Over time, pipe joints can worsen, causing leakage.
- Excessive or uneven pressure can strain your pipes. Most pipes and faucets can only withstand up to a specific level of water pressure. Any extra pressure could cause l.
- Sometimes the hoses and pipes that supply your appliances with water become loose, loose water connectors occur due to shifting. For example, your washing machine hose may spring a leak because of shaking during the spin cycle.
Water Tank Leakage
The most common issue of leaking tanks is the age of the tank. The leaks might be due to tank movement over time. It sounds obvious but your water tank may be leaking from inside where the crack is available or is there any fitting issue. There is a different solution for a different tank, may it be a cement tank or a plastic tank.
Poor waterproofing at the time of construction
Waterproofing is a critical element for protecting it and preserving its value. Poor waterproofing can fail, leading to cracks, mould issues, and structural defects like concrete cancers. Failure of your waterproofing can cause safety issues, significantly reduce the value of your property. Fortunately, if you catch waterproofing issues earlier rather than later, you could remedy the problem, so it’s as good as new.
Corrosion of Pipes
Problems with pipe integrity are usually deteriorated by multiple factors working together. While older plumbing systems are usually more at risk than newer systems. For obvious reasons, even new pipes can show signs of corrosion as soon as two years after installation if the right conditions exist. It may also cause health issues.
You might think that the worst thing that can happen to a clogged pipe is that it just sits there, not working, maybe causing a pool of water in the sink or tub. Did you know that when you leave a pipe clogged, you increase the internal water pressure in the plumbing system within the pipes and this can lead to cracking or even bursting of pipe.
How PropCheckup Leakage Home Inspection Would Benefit You.
We as a Propcheckup company ensures that the customer buying the property has no issues relating to his/her Owned property by thorough Home Inspection.
So we do a proper Leakage inspection with our expert team of Plumbing experts, Civil Engineering, along with our equipment like Thermal camera, moisture meter, etc…
Without Knowing the root cause you couldn’t make anyone responsible for leakage issues
So, One of the best ways to protect your home from future leaks is to understand and look for the real root cause of the leakage through leakage home inspection.