As home buyers, you might not be familiar to the problems you might be facing after moving-in to your new home. Water leakages, wall dampening, the shortfall in carpet area, plumbing and electrical system, improving wiring causing fire hazards and missing necessary certification are just a few problems, to begin with. That’s where Meazurement comes in for your rescue.
- Identify Hidden and Unpredictable Problems: Home Inspector discovers hidden and expensive problems that are not always apparent when home buyer view the home with family members and a real estate agent
- Provide Negotiation Leverage: Home Buyers enjoys a huge amount of leverage with an inspection report. A home buyer can ask the seller to fix the problems mentioned in the report, renegotiate the asking price or ask the seller to contribute more to the closing costs
- Save Money: Home inspection ensures the property is in good condition, devoid of any structural and material shortcomings
- Ensures Safety: Home Inspection identify the safety issues such as loose wiring, illegal installations and faulty fire system which need to repair or replace on an urgent basis
- Save Time: Home inspection saves home buyer time during the home buying and allows NRIs to assess property condition from a remote location